Friday, October 21, 2005

Another Hurricane Looming and NO Answers in Adoption Land


Wilma is looming and will this hurricane season ever end?!? She has been looming for days and every day she perplexes the experts. We are expecting a visit from her in the next 2-3 days. We are all prepared as usual and waiting to be house bound again..ugh!

On the adoption front...nothing new. It is eerily quiet on the boards that I follow and so we still do not know if we have a chance to be up at bat after this round of referrals is sent out. I will say it again; hopefully we will hear something at the beginning of the week.

Next weekend we are going up to meet Justin in Orlando to celebrate his birthday with him the day before the big event. You see, Justin is a Halloween baby and I always called him my treat. My parents are coming up with us and Justin and his girlfriend Judy are meeting us. I cannot believe my son is going to be 21 years old. I know it sounds so cliche but where did the time go? I hope the next 21 years do not fly by the same way but with Katie on the way I am sure it will... Sigh....

1 comment:

M3 said...

Have fun celebrating with Justin. Hard to believe you have a 21 year old son! Katie is going to LOVE having a cool big brother.

Take care and stay dry - hope Wilma peters out before getting near you guys.