Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today we celebrated My mom's birthday with a dinner in our home. It was perfect for my mom who prefers a low key celebration and does not like too much to be made over her birthday. I on the other hand love to have huge birthday celebrations; I am the ultimate birthday princess. I am not quite as bad as I used to be. I guess you have to turn over your tiara at some point ;0) Anyway, we had a very nice time until the end of the evening when we had to administer Ethan's nebulizer treatment for his bronchitis which brought about a quick end to the party. It is no fun to see him so upset. I certainly hope the doctor feels that he is doing well enough to stop the treatments when we see her tomorrow.

Back to my mom's birthday...Happy Birthday Linda Louie; we all love you very much!!
May you have many happy and healthy birthdays to come.

Love, your daughters, Lori and Jane, SIL's Marc and Steve, and grandchildren, Justin, Sam, Katie and Ethan. XXOO


Nana ~ The birthday girl

Justin with the kiddos who are trying to blow into their birthday noisemakers

My guys

Katie whooping it up!


Justin and my dad debating Marc (not pictured) at dinner; lots of debates in our house :)

4 comments:

Vivian M said...

Happy birthday!!!
Can your kids get any cuter? Yup, you are going to be in trouble!

Steffie B. said...

What a wonderful family day. Sounds like it was loads of fun!

Tammie said...

Sending birthday wishes to your mom! It sounds like you all had a wonderful celebration.

Shana said...

Sorry Katie isn't feeling well. Hopefully Ethan won't need the nebulizer much longer. Haley has asthma and it was terrible getting her to tolerate it at first, but now she just accepts it without a fight. Happy B-day to your mom too!
-Shana
Travelling in 9 days to TW to get Mia and Kyan!!