Thursday, November 19, 2009

She's Back!

I actually just asked Marc if he could blog again tonight as I am neck deep in doo doo and I can't seem to find my way out. He said yes and then he laughed and told me that he was joking @*!?!%#!! That is not funny! I am thankful he took over last night as I did not get home until very late after a meeting but honestly today makes yesterday pale in comparison. Like I said, I am neck deep in paperwork from issues arising out of the closing of our business. I was also trying to conduct new business, take care of the DD and then tonight, handle three PTO related projects from both kids schools. I still need to wash my hair and it is 10:00. So of course, what else would I do at 10:00 when I should be washing my hair....blogging!!

Thanks to those who came forward and commented. It was so nice to read comments from some new friends.

To Andrea "Tweeters" ~ Thank you for following my blog. No, following it and not commenting does NOT make you creepy! I actually follow a few that I do not comment on as well ;-) I hope that you comment more now and I will definitely look at your blog later tonight after I wash my hair and long after my husband is snoring next to me!

To Gina ~ I loved that T-Shirt and also that you thought of my DD when you saw it! It actually gave me the brainstorm to design my own DD T-Shirt for my DD :) Thank you for following my blog for so long and thank you for telling me that!!

Monica, my sweet friend....I will never tell!!! Bwaahahaha!

To Kate ~ Love to hear that you have been following me and I will follow your journey as well. Whenever I see someone from across the pond come on to my blog, I am always that much more curious to know who they are so I am really glad that you spoke up!!

Dawn ~ I am glad that you enjoyed Marc's response to your question!! He is a keeper isn't he! So is your Jacob, we sure are lucky women!

Vivian ~ I have about half of my shopping done. Things that I have had for awhile. They are both pretty easy right now. With Katie, anything Barbie, Princess or Art related is the ticket. She also needs a bigger bike. The mischief man is all about cars, trains and Leggos. Justin, on the other hand is always my quandary; especially now that I know longer get a list..Judy does :)

Samantha and Woody ~ I hear ya about the feed checker. I so love getting those comments. I know that the DD will love them someday too. Thanks for hanging with me :)

Mary McG ~ You are so faithful to my blog even when I am not. Thank you! BTW, I love that idea about the bouncy ball and I will get one for both members of the Dynamic Duo!

Strange that so many of my regular peeps did not comment. There is still time though! ;-)

Hugs to all of you wonderful ladies. I have a crazy busy weekend but I will be true to my word and post each day. Sending love to all of you!

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Hope you got your hair washed. I'm enjoying your daily posts. Quite a committment. Just tell us about your day.

Love Letters To China said...

I hope your work load starts to lessen and become more manageable. You truly are a super woman! Loved Marc's post yesterday. I wish my hubby would be a guest blogger one day. Miss you! Hugs...

Donna said...

My husband (who I also met online) has only blogged for me once: A several day stretch during our first China trip. My arms were full of Gwen for several days and she wouldn't even let me put her down when I used the potty. Blogging was physically impossible. I wish he'd blog more because he's an AMAZING writer. Much better than me!

We married great guys, huh!

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

agirlandhergun said...

Sorry you are so swamped with work and well, everything else.

I really don't have a questions for ya, but I do agree with Marc, you are one terrific lady!!