Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hilarious Outtake!



This weeks photo challenge on I heart Faces is Hilarious Outtakes. It just so happens that last night when I was just about to take Katie's Four year referral anniversary photo I got my photo for this blog post as well.

I was taking a test shot to see if I was in the ball park with my settings. I was taking the photo in a low light situation and did not want to use the flash. When I looked at the photo I got an outtake that totally made me laugh out loud.

Sorry Katie!! Mommy is always in need of good blog posting material and the fact that there was a challenge involved....well.....again....sorry (smirk)

Check it out!

124

There is nothing like a good pick...just don't get caught!

Check out the other funny outtakes at I heart faces :)

7 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Oh Lori.... you are too funny! ;-)

Anissa said...

I have several of those! What kids want do when you are trying to take there picture. LOL

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh yeah.....this is good one:) So funny!

Gail said...

Oh my gosh Lori,this is hilarious. Might be a good blackmail pic(or should that be pick)for the future ...I know bad joke. ;)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

ROTFL that's a good one.

Donna said...

"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose"

;)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Tammie said...

ROFLMTO!!