Sunday, April 18, 2010

The many faces of The Dynamic Duo

Sometimes, I walk around the house with my camera at in order to catch a moment that I do not want to forget. These were a few shots I took over the course of a day at home this past weekend. Being home for the day is as rare around here as the gloomy look that you will find in one of the pictures but as I always say, there has to be some rain to enjoy the sunshine! Enjoy a little rain and a lot of sunshine!

IMG_4229
Contemplative

IMG_4246
Peaceful

IMG_4191
Grumpy

IMG_4192
Meditative

IMG_4187
Loving

IMG_4207
Silly

IMG_4210
Exhilerated

IMG_4242
Happy

6 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

These are wonderful shots!!!! It's so important to capture those moments...we both know how fast they grow...and one day we know all to well how much these pictures will mean...: )
Love your little quote...I think I need to write that down...I need a little sunshine...way too much rain LOL

M3 said...

Gorgeous! Love the many faces of the duo. :-)

Tammie said...

Beautiful pics! How do you get them to stay still though? Erin sees the camera & puts on a dopey grin lately.

Love Letters To China said...

Beautiful! I love the grumpy one of Ethan. I felt that way this weekend too!

DawnS said...

Awww love them all! Ethan looks like he is doing really well. He has come so very far and hopefully the OT will help him gain the strength he needs quickly. Hope things are going well for you all!

Gail said...

Love them all Lori, you captured their many moods so well. I feel like your DD are growing up so fast, seems like you just got your little Katie Starr.

Have a great week and hope we can talk sometime! :)