Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Let me try this again...

I tried to post this yesterday but Blogger again was giving me fits. I may have to move my blog to a different blogging site so that it will be easier than this.

OK, now back to regularly scheduled programming :)

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. On the eve we went to our Friend's Heidi and Dominick's beautiful new home. They prepared a traditional Italian feast which was awesome. They are wonderful cooks and even better hosts. They made us feel like family and they had a ball with Katie. She enjoyed herself immensely as well.

On Christmas Day we had about 15 people over the house. Again, a good time was had by all. The day ended with everyone watching a DVD that Katie received as a gift from her Auntie Kira - Big Bird Goes to China. I wish I had taken a picture of this room full of grownups (several in the 65-85 range) watching a Sesame Street Production. it was too sweet for words.

The holidays were wonderful for us and I hope that all of yours were wonderful too.

No comments: