Friday, January 25, 2008

Here We Go Again

Here is the winning picture from the last post that will go to Katie's preschool and to our CNY celebration, all cropped and corrected :)


This morning the mission was to get an updated picture from each member of the dynamic duo. Again it was easier said than done. We got started bright and early again and when Justin heard the goings on you could almost see the dust in his wake as the door closed behind him.

As you can see we had a couple of location changes for both as well as clothing changes for Ethan. They both flashed their best fake smiles and Ethan decided to start batting his lush eyelashes for the camera. All of this silliness at 7:30 am again. I must be a total glutton for punishment but honestly I work really well under pressure as today was the deadline.

Somehow I got a natural half smile out of Katie and I actually got Ethan to laugh and smile finally by dumping a bowl of play alphabet letters on my own head. Hey, I took one for the team.

Here are the ones that fell on the cutting room floor......






















and here are the winners......




Finally, a message to Nana, Grandma, my sis Jane and Aunt Shirley (all of whom beg me constantly for photos) - Don't worry, I will be sending you these pictures ;-)

6 comments:

Jane said...

yeaaaaaaa i get pictures...i never comment, but I believe we must reinforce positive behaivor. Thank you sister!!!!!

dawn said...

You have beautiful babies!
Katie Starr is stunning and Ethan is one cute little dude. BTW he suddenly looks so healthy.

Diana said...

Adorable pictures!!
Katie is such a pretty little girl and Ethan so darn cute!! He looks like he got a Haircut. (he looks older)
Keep Smiling:)

njdental said...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND UNCLE HOWARD POTOGRAPHS. a GREAT ADMIRER OF YOUR PICTURES.
LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH
UNCLE howard

Tammie said...

I don't know how you did it! How could you possibly choose between all those cute pics of the adorableness that resides in your house!?

This is going to be a heck of a CNY celebration!

Vivian M said...

Have a wonderful CNY celebration! The pics are cute, but your kids are cuter!