Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You can't get much sillier than these two!

Tonight, after the DD had their bath and we were getting them ready for bed, this melee broke out. The DD wanted to perform for us and a performance (of craziness) is what we got! I know that Katie is not fully clothed but I think that this is so cute and she is still a baby, so no weird comments please.

I hope that you all get as much of a giggle watching it as we did. The pure and unadulterated joy in life is found in childhood and I feel honored to witness it every day.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Very cute show!

Tammie said...

Okay, so what can I say? They are absolutely adorable. Erin heard their voices & came running over. Her comment? "They're so funny!"

Unknown said...

Oh how funny! My favorite is "Ladies and Gentleman, Boys & Girls! ROFL

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest!! Honestly, this could have been a scene from our own house -- all the way down to the "costumes" (or lack thereof). The barking and meowing totally cracked me up. You'd think I'd be used to this sort of thing but I never fail to be totally enamoured with how absolutely precious kids are at this age. Thanks for sharing!


Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!