Friday, November 27, 2009

A day for hanging around

022

Yes, it has been a day for hanging out. The kids did their hanging in the park with daddy and I am at home hanging out and doing a bit of online holiday shopping as well as organizing for next week's annual home purging...oops, I mean garage sale and getting ready for a weekend of fun.

This is Judy's bridal weekend. Tonight is the bachelorette party and then Sunday is the bridal shower. I will have lots of fresh material for blog posts! In the meantime, I am going to go back to my hanging out. I need to conserve my energy for the night ahead >;0)

4 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

cute picture!!! Hope you got a lot of shopping done today!!!!! Looking forward to the up and coming wedding post : )

Tammie said...

I think a lot could be said about the art of just hanging out. In fact, I'd like to try it one day. How'd that work for you?

Gail said...

Your little man is awfully cute hangin there. Can't wait for the next posts about the party and the shower!

Love Letters To China said...

Hope you had a blast last night! Can't wait to hear all about it... love the FB pic. Too cute!