Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012 and No Resolutions For Me!

 
I am not sure what it is about resolutions and why so many of us have such a hard time keeping them.  I like to think I have staying power but my beginning of the year resolve weakens over time, I let it slide and then I have once again set myself up for disappointment...publicly!

I have been thinking about this subject quite a bit as we passed from 11 into 12.  The bottom line for me seems to be that I do much better when I am quiet about what I am about to accomplish.  I have reached quite a few of what seemed to be almost insurmountable goals in the past, by quietly and steadfastly moving forward until they were attained.

I do have goals for myself again this year and I am going to leave it at that...they are goals and they are mine; mine to quietly and steadfastly accomplish and there will be no public proclamations about them.

I will let you know how I did at the end of the year.

PS:  My wish for you all this new year; May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions! 

Happy and successful 2012!



No comments: