Sunday, October 15, 2006

What is wrong with this picture?



I just had to take a moment to post this picture that Marc caught on his camera phone today. We had a party at the house with a few friends and their children today. Since Gabby the Chihuahua is somewhat high strung on a good day I thought for the sake of all concerned that she would be better off staying at my parents house for the day. While Marc was driving her over she decided that the very stylish Britax Marathon would be a comfortable place to sit while being chauffeured. I guess she thought what is good for the new kid on the block (Katie Starr) would be good for her too. All of the girls in our house ride in style :)

4 comments:

Angel said...

Gabby has good taste! That is adorable.

Tammie said...

Gabby looks so cute in Katie Starr's seat! Next thing you know she'll want her own special seat in the car!

dawn said...

She just needed to feel safe. These South Florida roads can get pretty treacherous.
I take it she now goes by the new name of "Princess Gabby".

Monica said...

Priceless!

We have the same carseat...must be a Katie Starr or Katie Xing thing! I'm just thankful that Riley is too big for ours.